The group endeavours for sustainable development and therefore has strived for providing socio economic welfare for the people residing in nearby areas from company's area of operations. Apart from providing 90% Local Employment in the plants, the promoters have undertaken following key initiatives under "Kejriwal Foundation":
- Birahi Ganga has contributed in development of Srikot village by helping them financially in constructing Boundary wall of their Forest land, Dharamshala and Temple.
- For Char Dhamyatra, The Company has constructed water drinking station at pipalkoti & Chamoli.
- We are operating a Charitable Hospital in Sikar District, Rajasthan which is providing freeconsultation & medication to the people.
- The group has constructed water pipeline systems in village RamgarhShekawati of Rajasthanand village Birahi of Uttarakhand which is providing clean drinking water for the peopleof these villages.
- In the memory of founder Late Shri P. R. Kejriwal the foundation annually conductseye camp in which free eye check-up and surgery is provided to people suffering fromblindness & other related eye problems.
- The hospital also carries out free health check-ups in the surrounding region from time to time sothat maximum people can benefit from this foundation.